Bulubundukin (Mountain Range) – The most famous in the Philippines is the Sierra Madre, which starts in Cape Engaño in Cagayan and runs through Isabela, Nueva Viscaya, Quirino, Nueva Ecija, Aurora until Quezon.
Another example is in Zambales, starting at Cape Bolinao in Pangasinan all the way to the Bataan Peninsula.
In Mindanao, there’s another mountain range between Davao and Agusan. You’ll also find one in Misamis Occidental and in the peninsula of Zamboanga.
Bundok (Mountain) – The tallest land form which has a round or pointed top.
- The tallest mountain in the Philippines is Mt. Apo (Bundok Apo), which has a height of 2,954 meters.
- Mt. Pulag (in Kabayan, Benguet) is the tallest mountain in Luzon. It has a height of around 2,930 meters.
- Mt. Kanlaon (Canlaon City, Negros Occidental) is the tallest mountain in the Visayas.
- Bulkang Kanlaon (Negros Occidental)
- Bulkang Mayon (Bicol)
- Bulkan Pinatubo (Zambales)
- Bulkang Taal (Batangas) [others refer to this as Bulkan Taal]
- Central Plain of Luzon
- Sarangani Plain
- Kapatagan sa Lanao del Norte
- Lambak ng La Trinidad – salad bowl of the Philippines
- Lambak ng Aklan
- Lambak ng Agusan
- Talampas ng Baguio
- Bukidnon Plateau
- Aurora Plateau (Zamboanga Del Sur)
- Himontagon Hills
- Naidi Hills (Batanes)
- Bataan Peninsula
- Bicol Peninsula
- Zamboanga Peninsula
- Bantayan Island
- Camiguin Island
- Sta. Cruz Island
Gusto Mo Bang Kumita Sa Internet
Nang Pa-Facebook, Facebook Lamang?
Click Here Now!