4 tbsp corn oil
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 pcs onion, sliced
2 tbsp soy sauce
1 pc chicken cube, sliced into 4
2 pcs carrots, sliced
12 pcs green beans, thinly sliced
1 head cabbage, shredded
1/4 bundle of pechay, thinly sliced
1 can Hunt's Pork & Beans (390g)
1 tbsp fish sauce
1 pinch salt
1 pinch black pepper
1. Saute the garlic and onion in a pan.
2. Add soy sauce, chicken broth cubes, carrots, and green beans.
3. Simmer for two (2) minutes.
4. Add the cabbage and pechay.
5. Add one 390g can of Hunt's Pork & Beans.
6. Add fried tofu.
7. Season with fish sauce.
8. Simmer until vegetables are cooked.
9. Season with salt and pepper.
And there you have it! Another yummy dish from Hunter, Mama Hunt's, YummyHunts.com and Hunt's Pork & Beans! :-)
SHARE this recipe today!
Gusto Mo Bang Kumita Sa Internet
Nang Pa-Facebook, Facebook Lamang?
Click Here Now!